Perfect Uninstaller Review
This post is about Perfect Uninstaller Review.Click below if you are searching for:
- Perfect Uninstaller Review – Perfect Uninstaller Official Website
Perfect Uninstaller Review – What Is Perfect Uninstaller?
Perfect Uninstaller claims to be the final solution to program uninstallation problems.Certain programs, like anti-virus software and browser toolbar, usually resist being uninstalled through normal means. Directories and configuration files are generally left behind, cluttering up the hard drive. Remnants of this system can survive inside Registry, slowing Windows down. Perfect Uninstaller touts itself as the all-in-one solution to all of those problems.
What Perfect Uninstaller can do for you:
- Uninstall any unwanted or corrupted program on your PC.
- Forcibly uninstall corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
- Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
- Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
- Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Perfect Uninstaller Review – Feartures And Benefits
- Effectively uninstall programs that could not be removed by the standard Windows Add/Remove applet, such as, Adobe Reader, AVG, Internet Explorer,Microsoft Office, McAfee, Norton and much more difficult to uninstall programs.
- Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a program leaves over. Protect your registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
- Forcibly uninstall any corrupted programs. When a program runs with errors or its own uninstall feature doesn’t work, Add/Reove Programs can’t uninstall the corrupted program completely. However, Perfect Uninstaller can forcibly uninstall it without any difficulty.
- Forcibly display and uninstall hidden programs installed on your PC. Once you install Perefct Uninstaller, all the hidden applications which maybe runs without your notice will show up instantly. You can uninstall these applications with Perfect Uninstaller easily.
- Much faster than the Add/Remove applet. Fast point to the folder where the program is installed, and quickly scan the details of the program.
- Restore Registry. At any time, you can use the “Option”->” Restore Registry ” to restore the registry to a previous state, and restore files from the recycle bin where the files were removed into.
- Simple program interface. Provide 3 list view styles of programs before uninstall, including Icons, List and Details. Provide 3 options to uninstall, including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall.
- System Manager. Backup registry in order to restore system easily when Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/VISTSA32/VISTA64/WINDDOWS 7 crashes. Three ways are available to restore system. Start Manger lets you easily administer which program is launched at the system startup. That is, you can enable, disable or remove the program that could run at the system startup within the two separate lists, Startup List and Restore List. The applications that currently run at the startup are listed in Startup List while Restore List centrally manage a list of the previously disabled applications.
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/ Vista32/ Vista64
Perfect Uninstaller Review – Conclusion
I’ve had the pleasure of using other uninstaller applications, but the majority of them don’t include a Windows registry clean and fix as well. I’ve found this software to be brilliant and would recommend any Computer user to get this in his/her arsenal. Considering this application includes a free demo so that you can try, we can’t fail with at least trying it.